Administrative deadlines related to the end of 2022 - Report holidays, RejsUD, Indfak, and Pure
2022 is close to the end and as a result of this there are many things you must be aware of and many things you must remember to do. Below you will find and overview of actions and deadlines:
Make sure to report all holidays for 2022
Most of you have already reported all your holidays for 2022, but if some of you have still not reported holidays/holiday changes to email@example.com you must do this no later than 20 December 2022.
Remember that all earned holidays with pay will be standard registered as a starting point. Do you take your holidays differently than suggested in the standard periods you must remember to inform about your actual holidays and which standard holidays you wish to be deleted.
At BCE's employee portal you will find more details about the holiday procedures.
Settle your transaction/reimbursements in RejsUd and invoices in IndFak
See detailed economic deadlines in the attached document
- If reimbursements and credit card transactions shall be included in the accounts for 2022 they must be settled no later than Monday 2 January 2023.
- If foreign invoices and credit notes shall be included in the accounts for 2022 they must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 3 January 2023 (remember to include “Tech-BCE 2022” in the subject field).
- Suppliers must forward invoices via EAN-number to AU no later than Monday 9 January 2023, if the cost shall be included in the accounts for 2022.
- If invoices and credit notes shall be included in the accounts for 2022 they must be handled no later than Friday 13 January 2023.
January 6, 2023 is the deadline for reporting publications published in 2022.
You must send all your publications or changes to email@example.com – Mogens from MPE secretariat will take care of uploading publications correctly into PURE (please do not do it yourself).
Please be aware of:
- Have all your publications been submitted? Consider checking your AU website.
- Have any of your publications changed publication status since submission?
- Is the categorization of your publications in terms of publication type ('research', 'communication', 'commissioned' and 'education') correct?
- Is the categorization of your publications in terms of peer-review (‘peer reviewed’, ‘not peer-reviewed’) correct?
- Is the Open Access status correct for relevant publications?