Take a break
Without pauses during your working day your brain will run out of fuel. You slow down, make more mistakes and take poor decisions. Here are five tips to prevent stress and improve efficiency.
- Take a break of at least 15 minutes in the morning (best investment) and a shorter one in the afternoon besides the lunch break.
- Move away from your desk during the pause and prioritize one of your breaks walking in fresh air (could be walk and talk).
- Take breaks from your screen and do something where your brain relax (skipped action (overspringshandling) does not count as a break).
- Take micro pauses of 2-3 minutes between tasks.
- Prioritize quietness in your own company every day.